An online MBA in Managerial Economics and Business Analysis is available with the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. This accessible program is for learners wishing to expand their understanding of business operations, as well as managers, aspiring managers, or entrepreneurs starting their own businesses.
Gain the tools and techniques to combine theory and data, making effective and progressive decisions. Expand your comprehension of market characteristics and firm or country level economic environments that have the most impact on businesses today. Learn, discover, and engage in today’s value-driven marketplace.
- A bachelor’s degree and have earned a minimum of a 3.0 GPA
- Students are expected to have at least three years of valuable operational or managerial experience
- GMAT or GRE scores are highly recommended but not required
- Non-native English speakers will be required to submit TOEFL scores
- Three letters of recommendation
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission