The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign offers an online MBA with specialization in Financial Management to the non-traditional student. UIUC seeks to prepare students for a global marketplace through leadership, discovery, and engagement in economic development. The financial management degree provides the analytical tools and skills to help individuals enter or excel in their chosen professions.
Students will learn to record, evaluate and better understand economic activities, decisions and markets in today’s business world. Financial tools and techniques involving corporate finance, investments and accounting will be expanded on through this accessible and flexible program.
- A bachelor’s degree and have earned a minimum of a 3.0 GPA
- Students are expected to have at least three years of valuable operational or managerial experience
- GMAT or GRE scores are highly recommended but not required
- Non-native English speakers will be required to submit TOEFL scores
- Three letters of recommendation
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission