The online Master of Science in Electrical Engineering with a specialization in Power & Energy Systems program provides students with advanced instruction in technical and business expertise that will allow them to meet the increased demand for highly skilled professionals in the industry. You will gain a foundation for economic profit, safety, health, and environmental advancements at the individual level and as part of a company or community. Graduates have the skills needed for leadership roles in the electrical industry.
- A Bachelor of Science degree in electrical or computer engineering or closely related field
- A 3.0 GPA for the last 60 hours of the undergraduate degree and on any coursework completed since graduation
- Recommended GRE scores: Verbal of 150, Quantitative of 159, Analytical Writing of 4.0
- TOEFL of 92 or IELTS of 7 (Required if applicant does not have a degree from a US institution)
- Three letters of recommendation
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges