Master of Business Administration (Strategic)
The Strategic MBA Prepares You
The Strategic MBA courses are designed to prepare you as the business strategist in your chosen field while widening your knowledge in a concentration of your choice-accounting, entrepreneurship, economic development, finance, human resources management, marketing, or international business. You'll work on team projects, simulations, and case studies that challenge you and prepare you for what's to come after graduation.
The Strategic MBA Is Right for You
The Strategic MBA is right for you if you are doing well in your field or career but need to strengthen your business acumen. You know what you want to do, and the path to get to those goals requires strategic business planning. The Strategic MBA leads to roles in business management so you can take your ideas to the next level.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$332.87
Out of State Rate:$747.87
Additional Fees :$2,256.00
Fees Overview :
- Student Service Fee (per semester): $279
- Extended Access & Support Fee (per credit): $30
- Library Use Fee (per credit): $8
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$12,242.10
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$24,692.10
International Students Accepted:Yes
Degree plans will be between 30 and 48 credit hours depending upon prior undergraduate course work.
- Earned bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Undergraduate GPA of 2.5 (4.0 scale) or higher
- GRE/GMAT scores OR completion of a master’s degree or higher OR GPA of 3.0 or higher and and at least two years of relevant professional work experience with decision making authority
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.