A concentration in Marketing is available through the University of Hartford Master of Business Administration program. Courses are available both on-campus and online. The flexibility of the program structure allows for students seeking management positions in business as well as mid-career professionals to enhance and balance their academic skills.
Topics covered in this concentration include but are not limited to:
- Value assessment
- National and international development
- Cost analysis
Marketing is a competitive and fluid industry, making an educational edge in the field both lucrative and important. Earn your online MBA through the University of Hartford, today.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Official transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- GMAT test scores (waivers for eligible work experience and/or qualifying GPA)
- Proof of English proficiency for international students
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education