The University of Florida’s Master of International Construction Management program is intended for students who are future leaders of the construction industry and are skilled at making vital decisions about the business of construction.
- An undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited university
- A cumulative verbal and quantitative GRE score of at least 300
- A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- For international applicants a TOEFL score of 84 or higher on the Internet-Based exam (550 on the Paper-Based) or a 6.5 or higher on the IELTS.
- Three letters of recommendation
- A statement of purpose
- A current resume
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges