The online Certificate in Urban Pest Management program is designed for employees of the pest control industry and other related fields who desire advanced training in household, structural, and nuisance pests. The curriculum provides an introduction to insects and their identification as well as urban and medically important pests. Required courses are:
- Principles of Entomology or Graduate Survey of Entomology
- Principles of Entomology Lab or Graduate Survey of Entomology Lab
- Biology and Identification of Urban Pests
- Principles of Urban Pest Management
- This program is intended for employees of industries or agencies where pest management is important. Prospective students should request more information for details.
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges