UConn offers the online Graduate Certificate in Exercise Prescription. This certificate can help you advance your knowledge base in this dynamic field, preparing you to take your career to the next level and capitalize on the growing exercise science, personal training, fitness and Kinesiology industries.
The following courses make up the program:
- Special Topics in Exercise Prescription
- Fundamentals of Exercise Prescription
- Exercise Prescription for Individuals with Chronic Diseases and Health Conditions
This program is designed for professionals who wish to advance careers by learning from leading experts in the exercise science and health promotion field.
- A personal statement
- Three letters of reference
- Current resume or CV
- Official college transcript(s)
- Successful candidates normally meet the recommended 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education