The online Professional Master's in Civil Engineering program is designed for working engineers who desire to develop a new skill set. There are two emphasis areas available:
- Water Engineering & Management – Lead a team, initiative, or division in the water profession.
- Engineering for Developing Communities – Work with international organizations to provide solutions to complex global and local problems.
- Unofficial copy of transcript(s)
- GPA of at least 3.0 or equivalent
- Four letters of recommendation
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission