The University of Colorado – Boulder offers an online Master of Science in Organizational Leadership degree. Students take coursework that combines business, communication, and social sciences to learn how to critically think about organizational challenges and solutions.
- Requires 30 credits for completion
- Completion of a regionally-accredited U.S. bachelor’s degree or its 4-year international equivalent
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.75
- Transcripts from all colleges attended
- Two letters of recommendation
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission