Remote sensing (satellite and ground-based) is increasingly being used as a technique to prode the Earth's atmosphere, ocean, and land surfaces, as well as a tool to probe other planets. The online Graduate Certificate in Remote Sensing program from University of Colorado Boulder allows students to explore a variety of topics, ranging from the theory of remote sensing, to instrument development, and application to scientific problems.
This program requires 12 credits for completion.
- Unofficial copy of transcript(s)
- Personal statement
- Undergraduate courses in calculus, linear algebra, and differential equations
- Two semesters of undergraduate calculus-based physics
- At least two semesters of upper-division undergraduate courses in engineering or physics
- A baccalaureate degree in engineering, science, or mathematics from an institution accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education, or have the equivalent
- An undergraduate grade point average of at least 3.40
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission