University of Cincinnati offers the online Graduate Certificate in Clinical & Translational Research. This program is designed to provide an introduction to clinical and translational research.
The following courses are offered in the program:
- Survey of Clinical & Translational Research
- Scientific Integrity or Ethics in Research
- Successful Scientific Writing
- Introduction to Biostatistics
- Introduction to Epidemiology
- Minimum of a baccalaureate degree with a minimum 3.0 or equivalent GPA
- Personal reference
- Resume or CV
- Goal statement
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable
School Accreditation Statement
The University of Cincinnati and all regional campuses are accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.