The George Washington University’s online graduate certificate in Clinical and Translational research quickly prepares you for the role of a primary investigator in clinical research on multi-site projects. The online program consists of 21 credit hours and can be completed where and when it is most convenient to you. Plus, all credits earned can be applied toward the online MSHS in Clinical and Translational Research program.
By completing the Clinical and Translational Research Graduate Certificate, you learn to improve patient and community health as you understand how science and clinical research moves from the bench (i.e., lab) to bedside (i.e., patient).
In as little as 1 year, you will complete 21 credit hours and learn to:
- Compose competitieve grant proposals to fund clinical research
- Apply basic, clinical, community health and health services research concepts to improve patient outcomes
- Collaborate with cross-disciplinary teams in diverse research settings
- Official transcripts
- Statement of purpose
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university prior to matriculation into the program
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education