The online MSN degree program from the University of Central Florida is designed to build upon the student's baccalaureate nursing education and professional experience to prepare nurses to assume leadership positions in a variety of health care settings. Students gain the knowledge and skills required for positions such as chief nursing officer, director of nursing, health care administrator, and nurse educator by selecting one of three tracks designed to suit their personal interests and professional goals:
- Nursing Leadership and Management
- Nurse Educator
- Nursing and Health Care Simulation
- One official transcript (in a sealed envelope) from each college/university attended.
- BSN degree from an accredited institution.
- Undergraduate Statistics course.
- Florida license required for all students who will be taking clinical and practice courses in Florida health care agencies and institutions. For those students at a distance, a license is required in the state or country in which they practice.
- A written essay.
- Curriculum Vitae.
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges