Master of Science in Nursing
The online MSN degree program from the University of Central Florida is designed to build upon the student's baccalaureate nursing education and professional experience to prepare nurses to assume leadership positions in a variety of health care settings. Students gain the knowledge and skills required for positions such as chief nursing officer, director of nursing, health care administrator, and nurse educator by selecting one of three tracks designed to suit their personal interests and professional goals:
- Nursing Leadership and Management
- Nurse Educator
- Nursing and Health Care Simulation
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$327.32
Out of State Rate:$1,151.72
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$9,819.60
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$34,551.60
International Students Accepted:Yes
- One official transcript (in a sealed envelope) from each college/university attended.
- BSN degree from an accredited institution.
- Undergraduate Statistics course.
- Florida license required for all students who will be taking clinical and practice courses in Florida health care agencies and institutions. For those students at a distance, a license is required in the state or country in which they practice.
- A written essay.
- Curriculum Vitae.
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
UCF may not provide online courses or instruction to students in the following states due to restrictive state regulations: Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Oregon, District of Columbia, Georgia, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Puerto Rico and Tennessee.
Some or all programs may be restricted in the following states: Idaho, Iowa, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Nevada, Maine, New Hampshire, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Tennessee, Alabama, Maryland, and Minnesota.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.