University of Central Florida offers the online Executive Master of Health Administration. This program focuses on the structure of health care organizations and examines important issues that impact the health care industry.
- Business Development Director
- Patient Safety Director
- Chief Nursing Officer
- Executive Director
- Practice Manager
The program is attractive to working health care professionals due to the online delivery format, which allows students to earn an EMHA degree from any location and at times convenient to each student.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Evidence of a minimum of three years or more of relevant professional experience in healthcare
- Official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended
- Three recommendation letters
Commission of Accreditation of Healthcare Management Education (CAHME)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges