The online Master of Science in Healthcare Administration program develops the core competencies necessary for leaders to deal specifically with the U.S. healthcare marketplace. Courses provide information related to the healthcare system and the environment in which healthcare managers and providers function; general healthcare management and business principles, including systems thinking; professionalism, ethical behavior and emotional intelligence; communication and relationship management skills; and leadership skills and behavior. Graduates are healthcare professionals who are prepared to successfully manage and lead healthcare organizations and make significant contributions in improving the health of the citizens in the communities they serve through planning, directing, and coordinating various aspects of health services.
- Possess an earned bachelor’s degree from an accredited regional institution with at least a 3.0 GPA
- Have 5 or more years of leadership experience, with a minimum of 2 of those years in healthcare
- Two letters of recommendation
- Letter of support from most recent supervisor
- Personal letter of intent
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission