University of Arkansas at Little Rock offers an online Bachelor of Science in Education degree with a special emphasis in Middle Level Education. Students will earn preparation for teaching grades 4-8, and be eligible to pursue Arkansas licensure. The curriculum is designed for students to pursue content areas of math, science, language arts, and/or social studies.
- Official transcript for high school or GED diploma (if less than 12 transferable college credit hours)
- ACT or SAT test scores (if less than 12 transferable college credit hours). Accuplacer on-campus testing may be an alternative.
- Official transcript(s) from all higher education institutions (if applicable)
- Formal admission into MCE program includes completion of core general education requirments with overall GPA of 2.70 or higher; 3.0 or higher for last 50 hours of study
- Entrance exams in reading, writing, and math
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission