The online Graduate Certificate in Public Health offers working professionals a flexible and convenient option for advancing their public health training. Courses include Basic Principles of Epidemiology, Environmental and Occupational Health, and Sociocultural & Behavioral Aspects of Public Health.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with 3.0 GPA. (GPA is based on the last 60 undergraduate units, or if the applicant has 12 or more graduate units, the GPA will be based on graduate units.) Official transcripts are required for proof of previous degree and GPA.
- One course in college biology
- One course in college algebra, statistics, or a more advanced math course
- One letter of recommendation
- Resume or CV
- Personal statement of experiences and goals
Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission