The online Graduate Certificate in Global Health offers a flexible and convenient option for those who wish to balance coursework and career. This program provides participants the foundation knowledge and skills necessary to function effectively in global health practice, whether at home in a diverse setting, along the border in a bi-cultural environment, or abroad where populations are under-resourced and health systems are constrained. Courses include Fundamentals of Global Health & Development, Project Design & Implementation in Global Health & Development, and Infectious Diseases, Global Health & Development.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with 3.0 GPA. (GPA is based on the last 60 undergraduate units, or if the applicant has 12 or more graduate units, the GPA will be based on graduate units.) Official transcripts are required for proof of previous degree and GPA.
- One course in college biology
- One course in college algebra, statistics, or a more advanced math course
- One letter of recommendation
- Resume or CV
- Personal statement of experiences and goals
Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission