The online Graduate Certificate in Accounting program provides advanced accounting courses to supplement foundational knowledge and enables eligible students to obtain additional coursework needed to become a CPA. Students can customize their program, choosing between 9 and 18 units of coursework to fit their educational needs.
Available courses explore topics related to:
- Advanced Federal Taxation
- Accounting Theories & Institutions
- Principles of Auditing
- Accounting for Not-for-Profit Entities
- Business Law
- Ethics for Professional Accountants
- Advanced Accounting
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation & Licensing
University of Arizona is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA2.75 or above (4.0 scale)
Official College Transcript(s)
- Applicants must have completed an introductory financial accounting course.
- Prerequisite courses may be required.