The University of Arizona’s online completion degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering is intended for professionals who wish to pursue knowledge in embedded systems, cybersecurity, wireless technology, robotics and biomedical devices. Curriculum includes studies such as computer programming, circuits, and microprocessor organization.
- Learn from the same faculty as on-campus counterparts.
- Connect with organizations that have longstanding partnerships with the school.
- Bachelor completion requires 120 credits, including transfer credits
- College prerequisites in physics, chemistry and math must be met prior to enrollment
- Official college transcripts
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission