Master of Public Administration
The mission of Troy University's Master of Public Administration Program is to strengthen the quality of public service by facilitating learning, promoting scholarship, improving practice and engaging in public service. The program strives to develop graduates who bring to the public work force the intellectual acuity, ethical commitment, and professional competence to effectively serve the public interest.
- Public Management
- Government Contracting
- Justice Administration
- Public Health Administration
- Non-profit Management
- Public Human Resource Management
- National Security Affairs
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$494.00
Out of State Rate:$494.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$17,784.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$17,784.00
Required Admission Tests:GMAT,GRE,MAT
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Competed Application for Admission to the Graduate School;
- Official transcript(s) from all universities or colleges attended;
- A letter of recommendation from former professors or other appropriate professionals that addresses the applicant’s potential for success in professional graduate studies and public service;
- A 500 word personal statement that addresses the applicant’s professional goals, readiness for graduate studies, and potential for completing the MPA program; and,
- A resume listing professional experience, certifications, and other preparation for graduate studies. Eligibility for an internship waiver is initially determined by clear evidence in the personal statement an/or resume the applicant has more than one year work experience in a paraprofessional, professional, technical, or supervisory position in relevant service to the profession and/or public service.
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Network of Schools of Public Policy, Affairs, and Administration (NASPAA)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.