Troy University offers an online Master of Public Administration degree, which serves to strengthen the quality of public service. Students improve their practice and engaging in public service, while bringing intellectual acuity, ethics, and competence to serve the public interest.
Students can choose from one of seven concentrations:
- Public Management
- Government Contracting
- Justice Administration
- Public Health Administration
- Non-profit Management
- Public Human Resource Management
- National Security Affairs
- Competed Application for Admission to the Graduate School
- Official transcript(s) from all universities or colleges attended
- A letter of recommendation from former professors or other appropriate professionals that addresses the applicant’s potential for success in professional graduate studies and public service
- A 500 word personal statement that addresses the applicant’s professional goals, readiness for graduate studies, and potential for completing the MPA program
- A resume listing professional experience, certifications, and other preparation for graduate studies. Eligibility for an internship waiver is initially determined by clear evidence in the personal statement an/or resume the applicant has more than one year work experience in a paraprofessional, professional, technical, or supervisory position in relevant service to the profession and/or public service.
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges