Troy University offers an online Education Specialist in Teacher Leader. The purpose of the program is to further deepen the knowledge of master's level professionals in effective teaching and leading. Students typically hold positions in school psychometry, school counseling, or educational administration.
- GRE, or equivalent exam, test scores submitted
- Completion of research requirement with a ""B"" or better
- Official transcripts
- Overall GPA of 3.5
- Hold an Alabama Class A Professional Educator Certificate in any teaching field or area of instructional support
- No more than two grades below ""B""
- Successfully complete PRAXIS II in Teacher Leader
- A master’s degree
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges