Trocaire offers an online platform for RNs who want to complete their BS in Nursing degree. This program is intended to prepare you for leadership roles implenting best practice critical thinking and clinical-based decisions. Courses foster learning in patient education, public health promotion, healthcare across the lifespan, informatics and more.
- Complete work when it’s convenient for you.
- Finish your degree in as little as four semesters.
- Courses are offered online or on campus.
- Begin in the fall, spring or summer.
- This program meets New York state regulations.
% OnlineMostly Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Trocaire College is accredited by:
Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationAssociate Degree
Recommended GPA2.5 or above (4.0 scale)
Additional Materials May Be Requested, Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s), Resume/CV
- An accredited associate degree in nursing is required.
- Applicants will need to hold a RN license or be in the process of obtaining licensure.
- Students will need to attend two on-campus lab sessions, and may need to visit campus for a clinical orientation.