Trident Technical College offers the online AAS in Management. Students can choose to concentrate in one of the following:
- Business Information Systems – The program provides students with a broad overview of various computer and information technologies needed in the 21st century business environment.
- Human Resources – Students will study the challenges facing human resources organizations in social and economic environments. This program offers a practical understanding of wages, salaries, hiring and benefit systems.
- Leadership Development – The program prepares students with a foundation to build personal skills, develop effective work teams, and enhance workplace and individual performance.
- Supply Chain Management – This career path provides students with the basic concepts of traditional supply chain techniques and the activities involved in sourcing, procurement, and manufacturing of the final products or services provided.
- Transportation and Logistics – The program prepares students to better understand transportation infrastructure, importing/exporting, warehousing, shipping and customer service.
- High school diploma or GED
- TTC Placement Test (may be waived with qualifying ACT or SAT scores, or previous college coursework)
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges