The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Touro University Nevada is designed to expand the skills, competencies, and abilities of the professional nurse. Coursework explores topics such as:
- Theory and current trends in nursing
- Evidence based practice
- Health policy and leadership
- Family, community, and global population-based care
- Health delivery, information management, and technology
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Touro University Nevada is accredited by:
WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationAssociate Degree
Official College Transcript(s), Occupational License
- Applicants must have an associate degree or diploma in nursing from a regionally accredited institution with at least 60 transfer credits.
- Active RN license is required.
- Applicants must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming, US Territories, International