The online Doctor of Education in Education Administration and Leadership program integrates an academic program with the community need for doctorate-prepared individuals. This degree in intended for K-20 educators, health professionals, and others seeking advancement within educational environments.
- Perspectives and Current Issues in Education
- Leadership in Education
- Education Policy and Planning
- Curriculum, Learner Assessment, and Technology in Education
- Community Engagement and Relation
% OnlineMostly Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Touro University Nevada is accredited by:
WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationMaster Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV, Essay/Writing Sample, Interview
- Applicants must hold a U.S. citizenship or permanent resident status at the time of application.