Doctor of Nursing Practice
Thomas Edison State University
The Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) is an online doctoral degree program with a specialty area in Systems-Level Leadership that can be completed in 18 months. The program prepares students to lead healthcare organizations.
- All courses are offered online
- Access to courses 24/7
- Four terms per year
- No physical campus visits required
- Program can be completed in 18 months
- Up to 9 doctoral level credits may be transferred toward the DNP
- High-quality, affordable DNP program
Degree Level: Doctorate
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
School Website: Visit
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- MSN degree from a regionally accredited institution and a nationally accredited school of nursing. (CCNE, CNEA, or ACEN) OR BSN degree from a nationally accredited school of nursing and Master's degree in a related discipline from a regionally accredited institution.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 in the MSN program.
- Two current professional letters of recommendation.
- Well-written statement of background and goals.
- Relevant professional work experience recommended.
- Current valid unencumbered RN license in the United States.
Thomas Edison State University has a national reputation for academic excellence and educational integrity. The University is one of New Jersey's 11 senior public institutions of higher education and one of the first schools in the country designed specifically for adults. The University provides flexible, high-quality, collegiate learning opportunities for self-directed adults and offers degree programs and certificates in more than 100 areas of study.
Thomas Edison State University's flexible learning methods range from online courses and prior learning assessment to credit transfer and credit-bearing exams. We offer undergraduate and graduate programs, and professional certificates tailored to the needs of adults, whether it is for professional advancement or personal fulfillment. Named for the famous American inventor who acquired knowledge outside of the traditional classroom, Thomas Edison State University provides higher education for adults with higher expectations.
This program has not been ranked.
School Video - Thomas Edison State University
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.