The Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) is an online doctoral degree program with a specialty area in Systems-Level Leadership that can be completed in 18 months. The program prepares students to lead healthcare organizations.
- All courses are offered online
- Access to courses 24/7
- Four terms per year
- No physical campus visits required
- Program can be completed in 18 months
- Up to 9 doctoral level credits may be transferred toward the DNP
- High-quality, affordable DNP program
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Thomas Edison State University is accredited by:
Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationMaster Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Statement of Purpose/Intent, Essay/Writing Sample
- MSN degree from a regionally accredited institution and a nationally accredited school of nursing. (CCNE, CNEA, or ACEN) OR BSN degree from a nationally accredited school of nursing and Master's degree in a related discipline from a regionally accredited institution.
- Relevant professional work experience recommended.
- Current valid unencumbered RN license in the United States.