The Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree program in Computer Science prepares adults for career change, advancement or graduate education, while providing personal enrichment. The program is designed for students interested in a strong liberal arts program that is blended with a solid foundation in computer science. Students develop a broad general knowledge of the traditional liberal arts disciplines while developing a greater depth of knowledge in computer science.
- Analyze and solve computer problems
- Demonstrate knowledge in at least two programming languages
- Solve problems using discrete mathematics, differential and integral calculus, probability and statistics
- Apply the principles of software design to solve practical problems
- Demonstrate knowledge of emerging technologies and their societal impacts related to computing
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Thomas Edison State University is accredited by:
Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Official High School Transcript/GED Score
- It is preferred that applicants be 20 years of age or older, or an active member of the United States military.