The Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree program in Computer Science prepares adults for career change, advancement or graduate education, while providing personal enrichment. The program is designed for students interested in a strong liberal arts program that is blended with a solid foundation in computer science. Students develop a broad general knowledge of the traditional liberal arts disciplines while developing a greater depth of knowledge in computer science.
- Analyze and solve computer problems
- Demonstrate knowledge in at least two programming languages
- Solve problems using discrete mathematics, differential and integral calculus, probability and statistics
- Apply the principles of software design to solve practical problems
- Demonstrate knowledge of emerging technologies and their societal impacts related to computing
This degree requires 120 credit hours for completion.
Enrollment requirements include: Adult 21 years of age or older (unless you are participating in a special college program). High school graduate or successful completion of General Educational Development (GED).
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education