The online LLM in Business Transactions degree program from The University of Alabama is designed to offer practicing lawyers an educational opportunity to obtain an advanced degree in law without having to pay the expense of living in residence. Students learn to serve the needs of clients throughout the life cycle of a business venture, beginning with the formation and choice of business entity, then addressing financing in the growth phase, possible reorganizations and mergers as the business matures, and lastly the law affecting recession and dissolution. Required courses cover:
- Business Drafting
- Advance Business Entities
- Principles in Accounting
- Advanced Securities Regulation
- Intellectual Property for Technology & Business Development
- Mergers & Acquisitions
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
The University of Alabama is accredited by:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Official College Transcript(s), Additional Materials May Be Requested
- Comprehensive exams are administered on-campus.
- Applicants must have a law degree and an academic record reflecting an ability to perform graduate work.