The online RN to BSN degree program from The George Washington University builds on students' associate degree coursework and specific requirements for general education courses, providing advanced knowledge and skills beyond the clinical aspects of nursing. Students receive a solid foundation in:
- Evidence-based practice
- Patient safety and health care quality
- Nursing leadership and policy
Graduates are prepared to advance their careers and take on leadership roles in the field of nursing.
The RN to BSN program requires 120 credits for completion, including transfer and major requirements.
- Program curriculum: 36 credits, including 15 Portfolio Review credits
- Applicants must have demonstrated academic excellence (with a GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale)
- Hold an ADN from an accredited institution of higher education
- Have a license to practice as an RN in your state
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education