At the crossroads where the public and private sectors meet with government agencies, in Washington, DC, stands The George Washington University. Earn your online MBA from this institution and take advantage of the unique learning opportunities presented in this program. With a 100% online format, you can take advantage of a 4-day residency in the heart of the nation’s capital. You can also opt for a global experience as part of your studies.
GW’s MBA can be earned online over three years, incorporating electives with foundational business courses. Students work at their own pace for each class, but must complete all requirements by the course deadline. You will have the advantage of online office hours held by your professors to interact and learn from them, as well as weekly online discussions with your classmates to benefit from networking and gain new business perspectives.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least three years of professional work experience with some experience in the healthcare field is strongly preferred
- Applicants who have not completed a degree in the U.S. or in a TOEFL exempt country must submit TOEFL scores
- Statement of objectives and goals
- GMAT or GRE (candidates with 3 to 5 years of professional full-time work experience may apply for a waiver)
- One letter of recommendation
- Resume or CV
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education