Master of Arts in Educational Technology Leadership
The program is founded on three beliefs: that leadership skills and technological competence are fundamental to the appropriate and successful utilization of technologies in educational settings; that access to the requisite knowledge should be universal, despite the barriers of distance, personal physical limitations and lifestyle; and that educational technologies focus on improving human performance and learning.
The master’s program is guided by commitment to continuing improvement as technology changes through:
- The development and delivery of effective distance education methods
- Support services for the distance-learning community
- Influence upon the creation of knowledge and practices
- The development of leaders in the global expansion of educational technology
- Emphasis on the interaction of individual, corporate, governmental and educational interests
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$800.00
Out of State Rate:$800.00
Additional Fees :$625.00
Fees Overview :
- Matriculation Fee (one time): $395
- Registration Fee (per semester): $35
- Student Association Fee (per credit hour): $2.50
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$29,425.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$29,425.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution of higher learning or an international institution that is accredited by the country’s ministry of education or comparable governmental agency.
- Statement of Purpose
- Official transcripts
- Test scores (if applicable)
- Two letters of recommendation
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.