The online Master's in Educational Technology Leadership is an innovative program that prepares you to lead the design and implementation of instructional technology systems in a variety of contexts. The coursework has been designed to develop intellectual leaders who understand curriculum and instruction, motivate and guide professional colleagues, and provide the practical skills necessary to lead technology-driven learning in diverse situations.
Graduates are prepared to assume leadership positions in following areas:
- K-12 schools
- Higher education institutions
- Government agencies
Why GW's Master's in Educational Technology Leadership?
- Leadership Emphasis: The Education Technology Programs concentrate on education, technology and leadership, preparing you to develop and implement instructional technology systems across diverse industries and organizations.
- Innovative Curriculum: You will receive a leading edge, respected education with curriculum that is as innovative as it is comprehensive. Core courses cover fundamental topics of instructional design and technology leadership, while electives span from needs assessment to computer interface design preparing you for education technology jobs.
- Applied Coursework: Gain real-world experience through the completion of applied project activities, readying you to go beyond the role of technician, and become a manager and leader who is able to make important learning decisions.
- Streamlined Admissions: This program does not require Graduate Record Exam (GRE) or Miller Analogies Test (MAT) results for admission, enabling students to efficiently meet the admissions requirements.
- Tradition of Excellence: GW's Master's Degr
- Bachelor's degree
- Transcripts are required from all colleges and universities attended
- Two (2) recommendations
- Statement of purpose
- A resumé
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education