The online Master of Science in Curriculum and Instruction focuses on the use of current research to equip teachers with evidence-based applications for the classroom. Students can choose from three different concentrations.
- Bilingual Education is intended for leaders working in multicultural environments.
- Educational Administration provides for a range of leadership roles within the school setting.
- Specialization in Reading targets curriculum in literacy instruction and may also prepare for certification.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Minimum 2.75 GPA on the last 60 undergraduate hours
- Official transcripts
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges