Syracuse University offers a dual MBA and Master of Science in Entrepreneurship degree. This is for students enrolled in the MBA program who want to earn two master’s degrees for fewer credits. Students are able to develop specialized expertise in both business administration and Entrepreneurship, helping them to expand their career opportunities.
MBA courses cover topics including accounting, economics, finance, data analytics, and organizational leadership, offering skills in communication, leadership, problem solving, critical thinking, and more. The Entrepreneurship program is designed to provide the skills students need for growth within startups, social ventures, or established businesses.
Students attend three three-day residencies throughout the program.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from an accredited institution
- At least one year of full-time work experience
- Two essays
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts
- Resume or CV
- GRE or GMAT scores
- A waiver is available for qualified applicants
- Interview may be required
- TOEFL, PTE, or IELTS scores (international students only)
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education