It’s time to take your skills beyond the classroom. Strayer’s education degree program helps you find innovative and workable solutions to relevant educational challenges. You’ll develop skills to evaluate transformational concepts and technologies; conduct meaningful assessments and develop curricula that meet a wide range of learning objectives.
Concentrations include: Adult Education & Development, Curriculum, Instruction & Assessment, Instructional Technology, and Teacher Leadership.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, and official copies.
- Requires satisfactory performance in at least one of the following areas:
- 2.50 out of 4.0 undergraduate GPA during the junior and senior years
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) (450 or better)
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) (1,000 or better)
The University’s Master of Education in Teacher Education was accredited in June 2013 for seven years (until June 2020) by the Teacher Education Accreditation Council (TEAC). TEAC, now part of the Council for Accreditation of Educator Preparation, is located at 2010 Massachusetts Ave. NW, Suite 500, Washington, DC 20036, Phone: 202-223-0077.
School Accreditation Statement
Strayer University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104. 267-284-5000), which is one of the six regional accrediting bodies in the United States. The Commission is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation. http://www.msche.org