The Master of Science in Cyber Forensics degree offered by Stevenson University is a partially online degree program. This program aims to provide its students who are experienced information technology personnel with an advanced education. This program emphasizes practical exercises in real-life events with cyber forensic analysis.
This program equips its students with skills and knowledge in the following fields: auditing, IT security, professional investigations, and law enforcement of digital crime. Cyber attacks, fraud, and other crimes in the technology-driven and networked world make it more important to learn skills such as proper investigation, documentation, and presentation of digital evidence.
- Official college transcript
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology (IT) or advanced coursework/work experience in IT
- Personal statement
- Resume of professional experience
- Two letters of recommendation
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education