The online MSN degree program from Stevenson University is designed for working nurses aiming to expand their career horizons. In addition to core MSN courses, students may choose one of the following concentrations to suit their personal interests and professional goals:
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Leadership/Management
- Population-Based Care Coordination
- Completion of a bachelor's degree in nursing from a regionally accredited institution.
- Current registered nurse’s license in good standing.
- Official college transcripts from all previous academic work.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in past academic work.
- Personal statement.
- Two Professional Letters of Recommendation Recommendation Form
- Resume of professional experience.
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education