Whether you want to lead college business classes or executive board meetings, the Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) online degree program at South University can help you prepare for your next career move. Utilizing real-world experiences, our dedicated, qualified faculty will teach you specialized business knowledge, research skills, and techniques for communicating about complex concepts.
In this online DBA program, you’ll study current business research, analyze and practice research methods, and develop your own methodologies for teaching business concepts. As an online DBA student, you’ll gain valuable experience by participating in two in-person residencies and teaching an online course under the mentorship of a South University faculty member.
- Completion of an MBA degree from an acceptable accredited institution OR
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in business and a master’s degree in a business field (such as organizational leadership, management, or human resources) from an acceptable accredited institution AND
- A cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0 (on a scale of 4.0) on the earned master’s degree
- Additional coursework may be required to meet the Required Knowledge Base
- Submission of official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended
- Personal interview with a representative from the College of Business
- A 1,000-word Statement of Purpose Essay
- Résumé or curriculum vitae that clearly outlines academic and professional preparation for a doctorate program
- Three current academic/professional recommendations
School Accreditation Statement
South University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate, baccalaureate, masters, and doctorate degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of South University.