Offered both online and on-campus, our Master of Healthcare Administration (M.H.A.) program prepares students for leadership and management positions in today's complex, dynamic healthcare industry. This 42-credit program is the only M.H.A. in New Jersey accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Management Education (CAHME).
- Students participate in three five-day on campus intensives
- Must hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited college
- Minimum 3.0 (on 4.0 scale) cumulative GPA on most recently conferred degree. For those applicants whose GPAs fall in the 2.8 to 2.99 range, consideration can be given to professional experience working in healthcare.
- Three letters of recommendation
- Statement of goals and career interests
- Curriculum vitae or resume
Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Management Education (CAHME)
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education