Master of Healthcare Administration
Seton Hall University
Offered both online and on-campus, our Master of Healthcare Administration (M.H.A.) program prepares students for leadership and management positions in today's complex, dynamic healthcare industry. This 42-credit program is the only M.H.A. in New Jersey accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Management Education (CAHME).
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: Mostly Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college.
- Minimum 3.0 (on 4.0 scale) cumulative GPA on most recently conferred degree. However, for those applicants whose GPAs fall in the 2.8 to 2.99 range, consideration can be given to professional experience working in healthcare.
- Three letters of recommendation
- Statement of goals and career interests.
- Curriculum vitae or resume
Founded in 1856, Seton Hall University maintains a long-standing reputation of proven academic excellence combined with a rich Catholic heritage. The regionally-accredited university commits to quality and affordable education offering online programs that provide added flexibility for working professionals and adult students. Online graduate programs range from studies in healthcare and nursing to accounting and business administration.
Through online programs SHU offers an intellectually challenging environment, real-world experiences and a culture of optimism that propels great minds. The University engages in a mission to cultivate the kinds of leaders who align personal ambition with a deep commitment to civic good.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.