Master of Healthcare Administration
Offered both online and on-campus, our Master of Healthcare Administration (M.H.A.) program prepares students for leadership and management positions in today's complex, dynamic healthcare industry. This 42-credit program is the only M.H.A. in New Jersey accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Management Education (CAHME).
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$1,212.00
Out of State Rate:$1,212.00
Additional Fees :$1,304.00
Fees Overview :
- Technology Fee (per semester): $200
- University Fee (per semester): $126
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$52,208.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$52,208.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college.
- Minimum 3.0 (on 4.0 scale) cumulative GPA on most recently conferred degree. However, for those applicants whose GPAs fall in the 2.8 to 2.99 range, consideration can be given to professional experience working in healthcare.
- Three letters of recommendation
- Statement of goals and career interests.
- Curriculum vitae or resume
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.