The graduate-level coursework draws upon the rigorous Master of Healthcare Administration (M.H.A.) degree program, which is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Management Education. Through this non-matriculating certificate program, you can develop the professional skills that will help you stand above the rest in your chosen profession. Plus, you can apply credits earned in the certificate program toward the M.H.A. degree if you choose to continue your education.
- Must hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited college
- Minimum 3.0 (on 4.0 scale) cumulative GPA on most recently conferred degree. For those applicants whose GPAs fall in the 2.8 to 2.99 range, consideration can be given to professional experience working in healthcare.
- Three letters of recommendation
- Statement of goals and career interests
- Curriculum vitae or resume
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education