Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Administration
The graduate-level coursework draws upon the rigorous Master of Healthcare Administration (M.H.A.) degree program, which is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Management Education. Through this non-matriculating certificate program, you can develop the professional skills that will help you stand above the rest in your chosen profession. Plus, you can apply credits earned in the certificate program toward the M.H.A. degree if you choose to continue your education.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$1,212.00
Out of State Rate:$1,212.00
Additional Fees :$652.00
Fees Overview :
- Technology Fee (per semester): $200
- University Fee (per semester): $126
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$18,832.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$18,832.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college.
- Minimum 3.0 (on 4.0 scale) cumulative GPA on most recently conferred degree. However, for those applicants whose GPAs fall in the 2.8 to 2.99 range, consideration can be given to professional experience working in healthcare.
- Three letters of recommendation
- Statement of goals and career interests.
- Curriculum vitae or resume
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.