Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Schreiner University is designed to provide registered nurses with the education and skills they need to advance their careers and meet the ever-changing needs of the nursing profession. The innovative curriculum explores topics such as:
- Evidence-Based Practice
- Nursing Issues and Ethics
- Leadership and Management
- Community Health
- Nursing Informatics
Graduates are prepared to provide holistic and compassionate patient-centered care to diverse populations.
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$337.52
Out of State Rate:$337.52
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $323
- Program Fee (per session): $90
International Students Accepted:Yes
Degree completion requires a minimum of 121 credits, including up to 90 transfer credits.
Online curriculum: 31 credits
- Have a 2.5 GPA or higher on undergraduate coursework
- Have completed an Associates Degree in Nursing from a regionally accredited college/university or an approved international university
- All official transcripts for college work, regardless of credit earned
- Hold a current, unencumbered license as a Registered Nurse in the United States
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.