The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Schreiner University is designed to provide registered nurses with the education and skills they need to advance their careers and meet the ever-changing needs of the nursing profession. The innovative curriculum explores topics such as:
- Evidence-Based Practice
- Nursing Issues and Ethics
- Leadership and Management
- Community Health
- Nursing Informatics
Graduates are prepared to provide holistic and compassionate patient-centered care to diverse populations.
Degree completion requires a minimum of 121 credits, including up to 90 transfer credits.
Online curriculum: 31 credits
- Have a 2.5 GPA or higher on undergraduate coursework
- Have completed an Associates Degree in Nursing from a regionally accredited college/university or an approved international university
- All official transcripts for college work, regardless of credit earned
- Hold a current, unencumbered license as a Registered Nurse in the United States
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges