An online graduate certificate in Emergency Management is an ideal way to advance your career if you are involved with crisis management. Whether you work in the private or public safety sector, this program is conducive to balancing the demands of your job while you learn.
Enrolling in two classes per semester, you can complete this online certificate from Sam Houston State University in one year. At that point, you will be halfway towards the completion an online Master of Science in Homeland Security Studies should you chose to continue your education and take your career even further.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited institution
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 in last 60 hours of undergraduate coursework
- Official transcripts of all college-level coursework
- Three years employed in a professional field involving emergency management
- Degree requirements: 18 credits
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges